Posts Tagged ‘Auto Body’
Prepare your vehicle
- Get up at least 10 minutes early to give you time to prepare your vehicle.
- Clear all windows of snow and ice using de-icer and a scraper – do not set off with just a tiny hole cleared in the windscreen.
- Check the roof for snow before you drive – it can slip down over the windshield and obscure your view.
- Use a cigarette lighter to warm a key for a frozen lock. Don’t breathe on the lock, as the moisture will condense and freeze.
- Besides an ice scraper and de-icer, it’s worth carrying a mobile phone with fully charged battery, first-aid kit, tow rope, blankets, warm coat and boots, jumper leads, snow shovel, warning triangle, an old sack or rug and water repellent spray.
- Plan routes to main roads that have likely been plowed and sanded.
- Put safety before punctuality when the bad weather closes in. While it’s always a good idea to allow extra time in winter for your trip, drivers must accept the inevitability
Brant’s Precision Auto Body is pleased to welcome you to our new website. We hope this website will be a rich source of information for Fort Atkinson and surrounding Wisconsin area residents needing to make a decision about where to have their auto body repair work done. Make Sure to check out the Auto Gallery page for photos of our past work. Check back often as we will add more pictures and auto body repair information. Thank You for stopping by.
Call Brant’s Precision Auto Body today at 920-568-9962, Email, or visit our shop.